Name: Dodie Jr Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 2019
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: No
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Dodie was one of the strays at Punggol. According to the rescuers, he was caught as a puppy and sterilized under TNRM by one of the AWG and released back. However his family dispersed leaving him alone to fend for himself. He was the last in ranking among the new pack he tried to gel in with and he is always the last to eat. He disappeared for 2 weeks and then resurfaced on a Sunday night with a big wound on his back. With urgency, he was rescued the next day on 20 June 2021.
Dodie is a gentle dog. Always giving in to other dogs. He will need a family who is loving and patient to show him that there is no need to fend for himself anymore because he wont be left alone.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet ).
Last updated: August 2021