Name: Ella Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 1 Jan 2019
Size: Medium sized when fully grown
Good with other dogs: Good
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: No
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Noah, Zacky, Rainbow and Ella were rescued respectively on 10th, 13th and 15 April 2019. The vet estimates them to be 3 month old at the point of rescue. They belong to a litter of 6 puppies. One of the siblings got ran over and we found the carcass completely flattened by the side of the road leading to expressway on 18 February 2019. It was a horrible sight. We sprung into action and quickly set up a trap in an attempt to rescue the remaining 5 pups when we discovered their presence. The dangers did not just include the fast moving vehicles and the expressway. We also spotted a huge python. However the plan was foiled by some smart aleck who insisted that we are trying to harm the pups even though we explained that this is a rescue mission. They sabotaged the trap and the puppies disappeared for the next 1 month or so. When we again spotted them in end March 2019, we resumed our rescue. Sadly we only managed to rescue 4 pups and we have no idea where has the other 1 has gone.
Ella is shy and slower to warming up but she is also as intelligent - learning tricks. This is a dog of hidden treasure who sits back to observe and learn. Given a good and consistent owner, a beautiful personality will surface out in no time.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet ).
Last updated: August 2021