Name: Faithful Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 25 May 2020
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with children: Yes
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Faithful was finally rescued on 25 June 2022 after a long period of disappearance from her usual feeding spot at Jalan Lekar. When we spotted her again she was living in the middle of a 2 way traffic at Jalan Ibadat and her tail was apparently either chopped off or chewed off. After rescue, we did a background check on her and found out she was TNRM by another AWG in Aug 2020. So she is estimated to be 2 yr old
Faithful is shy but yet very sweet girl. Loves to eat but like to eat tasty stuff. We were told them as a stray dog, the feeders fed unhealthy stuff like duck necks so her taste buds needed to be tuned back to a healty diet
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet ).
Last updated: February 2023