Name: Izzie Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 30 August 2021
Sterilized: To be done at 6/7 months old
Good with other dogs: Good
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice daily
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Izzie was an accidental rescue on 2 Jan 2022 at 230am when we were trying to rescue an injured dog. It was heavy downpour and we have never seen Izzie before in our regular feeding. She must have been cold and hungry to stray away from her mum.
Izzie was initially afraid of human touch but by the end of the first week with us, all her uncertainty has disappeared. She was fearless, playing with and eating among the adults and she was also freely walking around us. She started to approach and sniff us and before we know it, she is all friendly with us. She will make a good and confident dog in the hands of a good owner.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet).
Last updated: February 2022