Name: Kangaroo Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 1 May 2018
Good with other dogs: Good
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Not yet
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Kangaroo was sterilized by another organization under the TNRM program of NParks and then put back to the streets as a stray. However we managed to rescue her on the 1st of May 2021 when we were trying to trap another 6 month old puppy. She is estimated to be 2 years old.
Kangaroo is a very sweet girl. Even when she was a stray dog, she was the most friendly and trusting one among her pack of 3 dogs. She will always come forward with wagging tail to receive her feeder though she did not allow us to touch. However once she was rescued and placed in our shelter, she settled down pretty fast wagging her tail along with the other dogs to greet us when we come in the morning. She loves to eat chicken! She was also very gentle and submissive when she had her first bath in her life. No struggle of any sort.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet).
Last updated: August 2021