Name: Keeper Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 1 Jun 2010
Good with other dogs: Selective
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: During daily walks
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: No
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Keeper was adopted in June 2016 but the family decided to give her up in Aug 2019 citing the arrival of the first grandchild in the house and the new maid did not want to take care of a big dog as the main reason. Keeper is now in the loving hands of a foster family as she is not suitable to live in the shelter after being in a home setting for 3 years.
Keeper is very sweet with humans but selective toward dogs. She usually likes calm chill dogs and not the hyper active ones. She loves affection and like toys and chews.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet ).
Last updated: August 2021