Name: Lily & Lila (Siblings)
Breed: Boxers Imported from Australia
Date of Birth: 4 Yrs old as of July
Health: No Medical Condition (Pressure sores mainly on skin)
Meals: Kibbles plus cooked food
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walk thrice a day (before work, after work, before sleep (Not pee pad trained)
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: No
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Lily and Lila are up for adoption, and are both boxers imported from Australia. They are 4 years old, and are siblings. Their previous owners are moving to a smaller home which will not be beneficial in terms of space for these 2 lovely girls.
Both playful and loving, they have slightly different personalities:
Lily - slightly more stubborn n takes a little longer to warm up.
Lila - more social n very friendly. Loves attention.
They are not suitable for homes with cats or birds because of their “hunting” character.
** They are to be adopted as a pair!
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet ).
Last updated: July 2022