Name: Mercy Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2012
Good with other dogs: Selective
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: During daily walks
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: No
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Mercy is among a litter of puppies that was born on 20 April 2012 in a construction site and rescued later in the same year.
Mercy hops like a rabbit. She gets happy and relaxed when she goes out for walks or car rides or outings. But when she returns home, she wil always go back to one same spot and cuddles herself in one corner most of the time. Loves to roll on the grass and enjoys swimming too.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet ).
Last updated: August 2021