Name: Misha Jr Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 15 August 2016
Good with other dogs: Good
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Misha Jr Blessing was rescued on 15 August 2021 from a construction site while we were trying to rescue another skittish dog. She was calm during rescue. Little did we know that 5 weeks later on 17 Sept 2021, she gave birth to 3 adorable puppies. She is a good mummy, yet she is sweet to us knowing we rescued her.
Misha open up pretty fast. She started to approach us for food in less than a week and loves to drink milk. She was also ok to be touched and bathed. A sweet gal in the making.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet).
Last updated: January 2022