Name: Miyoo Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 15 jan 2021
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with children: Yes
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Miyoo is another accidental rescue as well when we were targetting another dog. We got her on 2 May 2022. She is very young and seems to have given birth maybe few weeks ago. But we could not find her puppies. It could be her first pregnancy and they did not make it
Miyoo is shy but sweet. She is beautiful and has a pleasant character in the sense whereby although she deals with new faces of volunteers on a daily basis, she allows us to sit side by side with her, touch her paws, apply medicine, hand feed her and stroke her. Another wonderful dog in the making.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet).
Last updated: June 2022