Name: Princess Sunshine Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 23 Feb 2011
Good with other dogs: Good
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: During daily walks
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: No
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Princess was finally rescued in April 2014 when she was about 3 years old. She gave birth to 3 litters prior to the rescue.
A wonderful and sweet character dog. Walks well on leash and follows after your lead.Likes to warm herself up to humans by just quietly sitting beside you. Princess also has this extraordinary charm to the dogs around her, be it male or female – every dog seems to like her. They like to groom her by licking her all over the face and she is tolerant of that or maybe she enjoys the attention! She has a set of beautiful eyes.
Like the german shepherds, she whines or talks alot in sounds of whines.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet ).
Last updated: August 2021