Name: Summer Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 4 Feb 2014
Good with other dogs: Good after warm-up
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: During daily walks
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Summer was rescued on 13 November 2014 when she was 9 month old from an industrial area where dogs are at risk of being runned over by fast moving trucks daily.
Loves to play like any young dog. Popular among the dogs perhaps because she is both fun-loving and tolerant. However she is still shy when meeting new faces and will go hide.
Little bit sensitve about their butt being touched. Just be gentle and not rough.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet ).
Last updated: August 2021