Name: Yori Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 25 September 2018
Good with other dogs: Good
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: No
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the 'Adoption Form'.
If you would like to be a sponsor for THIS dog, please click on your item of sponsorship.
Yori is one of the 11 offsprings of Sheeba. Sheeba was rescued on 24 Sept 2018 from a huge canal. She has a blind eye and she was very skinny... so skinny that we weren't certain if she was pregnant or just had a stomach full of worms. However before the veterinarian could be arranged to come to the shelter to do a physical assessment of Sheeba, she started giving birth at 5pm the following day. 11 puppies were born into a safe and clean environment. Otherwise they could either be washed away in the canal or drown in some self-dug pit in the forested area next to the huge canal because it rained cats and dogs the few days following Sheeba's rescue.
Each puppy of Sheeba has their own unique coat variation, even among the 6 black ones. Their characters are also very diverse. Some are playful, some expressive, some greedy, some affectionate, some curious and yet some like to sit in a daze.
1. As per AVA regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet ).
Last updated: August 2021